Medicinal Cannabis Consultations
Green Clinic is a bespoke medical clinic specialising in assisting patients with medical cannabis therapies for a range of clinically diagnosed conditions.
The Green Clinic Mission
Green Clinic was established to provide a streamlined consultation service for patients considering a complementary and adjunctive approach with standard medical therapies.
With a growing body of research into cannabinoid therapies for specific medical conditions, a Green Clinic consultation with specialised medical practitioners can assist patients with advice and guidance for the best possible health outcomes.
Green Clinic specialises in consultations within the following areas:
- Chronic Pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Chronic inflammation
- Chronic insomnia
- Joint and musculoskeletal conditions
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Movement disorders
With doctors based Australia-wide, via our telehealth network Green Clinic enables broad patient access to professional advice and consultation in alternative medical therapies.
New and Existing Patients
Registered Medical Practitioners | Quick & Convenient | Australia Wide
Become a patient
Booking a consultation is a quick and easy process.
- Contact Green Clinic on 1300 622 262 and we will send you an email with electronic forms to complete and return.
- When your completed forms are returned, our Green Clinic doctors will review your information
- We will contact you to book an appointment if Green Clinic is able to assist with your medical concerns.
An initial consult is $175
Yes, our doctors can consult with all patients around Australia via telehealth.